[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Oct 4 14:24:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012, David Snyder wrote:
> We also have been asking EPB to “open” their network to us.  We want to provide our services over their publicly
> owned fiber network.  The idea is that my company would interconnect with EPB and utilize them for “loops”, not

In direct violation of my original agreements with EPB Telecom, they went
after my (Chattanooga Online's) larger customers, even the ones that were
not on EPB's network. Even customers expicitly named in the agreements..
and this was long before they have fiber..

My lawyers advice was: You can't afford to fight them.

My advice is: Walk carefully in the snake pit.