[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:02:52 UTC 2012

I think everyone does need to remember that while it is bad of them,
and we wish they would do things differently, and can act in such ways
that they will hopefully see the light (good job Aaron). While all of
that is true, EPB has brought very fast internet, at fair prices, to
the residential market. I am currently living in Mountain View, CA and
the speeds feel slow here compared to my house in Chattanooga (Mostly
on large file transfers of 1G+).

Anyway we now return you to your regularly scheduled let's make EPB
even better discussion.