[Chugalug] EPB articles at timesfreepress.com

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:24:56 UTC 2012

So does EPB throttle, or impose maximum transfer quotas when you
utilize their service to a large amount? I'm out of the area now (I
live in northern Virginia, and have Verizon FiOS at home), but if my
dad ever moves back to Chattanooga, I'm strongly recommending EPB
service to him.

I didn't realize you were such a big mover and shaker, Aaron... :)

--
" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,