[Chugalug] Editorial in the TFP criticizing EPB gig

Aaron Welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:14:05 UTC 2012

What they quoted $50k for was the value of the opportunity for advertising value of the partnership.  The service was $9,000 A MONTH.  We were offering to do gaming servers just for "on-net" customers that would not cost them a dime to service on their own network.  This whole thing went to prove that the people touting the gig have no idea how it would work in real life.