[Chugalug] Is there really a high tech shortage in the US?

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:27:01 UTC 2012

@ET & @Dave

I am also like ET and it is hard to find companies that want people
like us. (I found that the best place for us to find a job is the
startup arena, but that is not everyone's cup of tea.)

The way that most job sites/boards and resumes are make it hard to
sell yourself as a I can do just about anything kind of person. They
also make it very hard to find someone like that. I tried selling
abilities instead of skills on my resume site (www.willmwade.com), but
seeking out employers like Dave is hard.

@Dave, where do you advertise your positions? What has worked well in
the past, etc...?

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM, kitepilot at kitepilot.com