[Chugalug] Anyone played with real-time web updates?

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:28:02 UTC 2012

I use node/npm on my Ubuntu machine. How do you have it installed? I've
used this method (listed here as well,
https://github.com/joyent/node/wiki/Installing-Node.js-via-package-manager) on
both of my machines:
sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nodejs npm

I think node/npm is in the Ubuntu repos now, but when I last used them,
they weren't up to date. If you have those installed, you should remove
them before you install the PPA.