[Chugalug] Anyone played with real-time web updates?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Oct 2 16:14:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:04:19 -0400
Sean Brewer <seabre986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone actually using Dart? Microsoft came out with TypeScript
> yesterday, and then there's CoffeeScript, which is already in
> widespread use.

I've started playing with CoffeeScript, have convinced myself that it's
a small step up from JavaScript, but just a small one.

Dart can compile to JavaScript and is available for all sorts of
platforms. I can't tell if TypeScript is available cross-platform, it
says it's available via npm, but npm isn't working on my Ubuntu box.

Don't know whether that's me or npm.

Dan