[Chugalug] So Nate

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:59:55 UTC 2012

Do we have another meeting on the 4th floor anytime soon. Id really like to hear and share some more ideas, and maybe get a little something set up and going.
I'd like to set up a Linux desktop there on the 4th floor along with a detailed training guide for simple exercises on installing and partitioning a Linux system. Once that's set up and complete the exercise could follow up with a few simple command line package installations. So I guess there should really be two Linux distributions for this, a Red Hat based and a Debian based.