[Chugalug] Anyone played with real-time web updates?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Oct 2 13:26:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:52:58 -0400
Sean Brewer <seabre986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot to list some cool things. The really cool thing right now is
> real time video/audio. Here's an example video chat app built with
> node: http://107.20.223.140/ and the library for Node associated with
> that: https://github.com/webRTC/webRTC.io

Interesting, although:

   webRTC is supported in very few browsers. We recommend either chrome
   from either the dev channel or the canary release.

but the current browser cycle is such that we may see widespread
adoption fairly quickly as they nail this stuff down.

Any opinions on what th ejong-term prospects of Dart are, even if
just as a JavaScript front-end?