[Chugalug] TWINKIES!!!

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:16:35 UTC 2012

Then you need to tell that to companies who are actively pursuing these
executives and offering these benefits.

I don't understand the logic at all, myself - but someone is hiring these
people, and someone is putting those contracts together.  Someone is making
the decision that it is a good deal to hire this person at that salary with
that benefits package.

*- Chad W. Smith*