[Chugalug] What do you guys think of this article

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:41:51 UTC 2012

I mostly agree with Chad.  No, it's not 12/21 yet.

While openness is important, you can't shove it down people's throats.
 They have to see the merit for themselves.  I think the best way to
promote openness is to show what can be done with it.  Though not
"perfectly" "open", the customized Android ROM community is a good example.