[Chugalug] TWINKIES!!!

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Nov 28 02:09:13 UTC 2012

I've been off the net and been in a news blackout so I haven't had time to dig.
But it seems to me that if a company is in bankruptcy by definition it has been badly run.
So why are executives getting a bonus?
I found this article on huffpo on the labor column.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-macaray/labor-union-hostess-twinkies_b_2161368.html