[Chugalug] Meeting Tonight at Downtown Library: 4th Floor

Michael Pearson michael at pearszy.com
Tue Nov 27 23:57:23 UTC 2012

Who's working the cam?

Michael Scholten <dmscholten at gmail.com> wrote:

Link is still being set up... Stand by...

On Nov 27, 2012 5:24 PM, "Stephen Kraus" <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com> wrote:

Running late. :/

On Nov 27, 2012 4:11 PM, "David Ingram" <david at clevelandlibrary.org> wrote:

Any word on the stream?

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:

Last reminder. Really. Be there.

WHAT:    A Lawyer under Fire at a Chugalug

WHEN:    Tuesday, November 27th 2012
         Presentation at 6pm, doors open at 5:30

WHERE:   http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/
         Chattanooga Public Library
         1001 Broad Street, Chattanooga TN 37402

Agenda:  Ed Nanney,   http://www.nanneylaw.com/
         Will be addressing intellectual property, IT law.
         Estimate: 30 minute presentation, 30+ minutes Q&A
         starting at 6pm.

Questions/topics that have been raised:

         EULAs for websites/software
         Legality of BitCoins and other private monetary systems
         Copyright and other intellectual property issue

This meeting is being hosted by Nancy Harrison and Jason Brown.

Using the massive financial resources of Chugalug (none), and some
sponsorship by benefactors, a couple of pizzas and beverages (non-alcoholic)
will be donated.  Feel free to promote yourself to benefactor level by
bringing something consumable to share.  The intention is to hold your
hunger over for the post-meeting meeting at the Pickle Barrel or other
establishment nearby for more sustenance, camaraderie and revelry.

Chugalug is the Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux User Group.
It is one of the older Linux centric user groups in the world, with members from many corners of it.

David Ingram, Technology Coordinator
Cleveland Bradley County Public  Library

795 Church Street NE
Cleveland, TN 37311
423.472.2163  x127

http://www.clevelandlibrary.org