[Chugalug] What do you guys think of this article

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:14:11 UTC 2012

Two things I can always count on people who promote themselves as
spokesperson of the open source community being extremely good at.

   1. Using the CLI.
   2. Bitching about stuff not being open enough.

If you don't want to use closed source software, then don't buy it.  No one
is forcing you to buy it.  No one is forcing Ubuntu users to buy it.  No
one is forcing you to use Ubuntu.

"What?  You are releasing the software that you wrote under the GPL 2?
 What are you some sort of M$ Corporate Shill?  You should be using the GPL
3.  Trust me, I speak for *the* Open Source Community™®© - I am an expert -
and I know EXACTLY what YOU should do with YOUR software."

*- Chad W. Smith*