[Chugalug] Free Electronics Shred and Recycling Day at Orange Grove?

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 27 12:53:46 UTC 2012

aiight, I've got the alpha400 and a box with nes/snes/sega consoles loaded up.
I didn't bring any sparcstations because (a) noone expressed interest (b) it was
raining when I left the house and (c) I rode to work with my wife and I didn't
want to test her patience (she's already going to be mad at me when she finds
out that tonite's event is NOT a Tupperware party like I told her it was)

I should arrive around 5:30, if possible lets meet/trade before 6pm.  if not
possible then be ready to meet me at the car right after the presentation
because my wife (who will be with me) will by then realize that she's been duped
into attending a geek meeting and she'll be hot.   I'll be wearing blue "polo"
shirt with Tux penguin instead of gay polo horse.  Reach me at 635-8344 (not my
phone [I don't have one] so forget that number after tonite)

this message will self destruct