[Chugalug] Zim > Tomboy ???

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:54:28 UTC 2012

Ah.  I forgot about that.  However:

My solution would still work if I hosted the wiki on a device that was
always either online or on my person.  Yours has to meet the same criteria.

Is my data "on the net"?  I think it sort of blurs the line.  It is only
available to those I decide can see it, or those who are willing to resort
to unsavory means.