[Chugalug] Jolla - Sailfish (Meego/Maemo follow-up)

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 03:25:03 UTC 2012

I have bee watching this one as well as Firefox OS. I think both are great
projects. Phones built on top of Enlightenment stuff (
http://www.enlightenment.org/) are also awesome. (I really like the quality
of the code that I have seen in Enlightenment.)

Even if none of these grow big (which I hope they do), they help force
others to open up more, and a great test bed for innovative UI and apps.