[Chugalug] TWINKIES!!!

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:44:42 UTC 2012

Yeah what I was referring to is that the contracts were written and signed
before the bankruptcy filings began, so legally, the company was bound to
those payouts. The payouts were safe under bankruptcy law because they
could have been considered wages and salary.
Maybe I read your intentions wrong in your message, but I have no idea how
what I said earlier could be construed as communism.
If those bonuses contracts were written before the bankruptcy, then they
are legal and binding.

On Nov 22, 2012 6:37 PM, "Tim Youngblood" <timyoungblood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's not let the rule of law get in the way of 'fairness' and everyone
'getting their fair share.' Both are the new code phraseology for communism.

> It is so fashionable though! How else are the young collegiates supposed
to get laid on a Saturday night?

> Sarcasm with turkey,
> Tim
>
> On Nov 21, 2012 12:42 PM, "Lynn Dixon" <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Rod,
>> in all fairness, that 1.75 million is probably contracted salaries
bonuses.  Salaries are always higher priorities in the payouts during
bankruptcy filings.  As much as it sucks, legally the C level execs have
fair claim on those salaries bonuses since they were contracted before the
bankruptcy filings began.

>> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If they know hostess wants to pay $1.75 Million in bonuses to the execs
as they file for bankruptcy, they might.