[Chugalug] Linux/OSX/Android - Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Nov 22 22:52:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, Cornelius Hemphill wrote:
> I detect some slight S&M subliminal messages in that post. What's on your mind this morning LOL

Laughing. Grin. ;)

Mostly just being thankful for having something computerish I
can mess with, without getting the masters permission and rules.

Nancy improved my comparisons because they were not consistent.

My new version is:

OSX is a women in stylish clothes showing just a hint of sexy underwear
wearing a collar with a leash held by the ghost of Steve Jobs.

Android is that really sexy cute barely legal girl in sexy
clothes... that as you talk to her you realize is brain damaged and
wearing a chastity belt with a chain on it back to her master (Google).

Linux may be a little less polished, has been trained by some great
masters, and will happily do anything she can to please without telling
everyone what you did.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be thankful for Linux!