[Chugalug] New Job... Back in Linux

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:53:13 UTC 2012

At work I set up a headless VirtualBox server on Linux with the various
Windows images we need for running tests on browsers. Used phpvirtualbox (
http://code.google.com/p/phpvirtualbox/) as a nice interface for the
designer and lazy programmer (me) to have easy access to the various
virtual machines. If you have a lot of folks that occasionally need access
to a Windows environment (although not physical) it works really well.