[Chugalug] New Job... Back in Linux

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Nov 22 11:59:24 UTC 2012

> But the point was that I use the machine as an Ubuntu box. The company runs on Ubuntu. The company sells a leading cloud storage solution based on Ubuntu. I'm not sure how running OS X on
> the laptop could possibly make my job easier.

Well said.

I do find that for the few times that there is something I must or need to
run that can't run in Linux easily, I can usually find a Mac version and
run it there. And I have not booted Windows (Vista currently) in a long
time, but sometimes I need it also. Wine's been pretty awesome lately.

I'll have to grab another SSD drive and try Linux on the Mac. It's very
nice hardware.