[Chugalug] New Job... Back in Linux

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 05:59:56 UTC 2012

Yep. They basically asked if I remapped the keys and I said "no, it's not
running in a VM."

But the point was that I use the machine as an Ubuntu box. The company runs
on Ubuntu. The company sells a leading cloud storage solution based on
Ubuntu. I'm not sure how running OS X on the laptop could possibly make my
job easier.

-Eric