[Chugalug] Senate bill rewrite now allows for warrant-less searches of email

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Nov 21 16:10:14 UTC 2012

They can already do this with anything left on the cloud after 6 months.
That was a factor in the Petraes scandel. http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/11/13/1726246/petraeus-case-illustrates-fbi-authority-to-read-email
One of reasons I despise Dejarlais is while he wrote this editorial accusing Obama of abusing execucutive power, http://www.chattanoogan.com/2012/10/4/235731/Scott-DesJarlais-Maintaining-The.aspx, Dejarlais and Chuck had no problem voting to extend warrant-less wire tapping til 2016. Apparent his personal life not the only area he is a hypocrite.