[Chugalug] Wanted items (with regards to Virtual Swap Meet)

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:55:08 UTC 2012

My first official computer programming course in high school was with
Borland Turbo Pascal, then moved to Turbo C++ in more advanced and AP
Computer Science. Alas, that was like either one of the last or *the* last
year the AP Computer Science curriculum covered C++, before moving to Java.

I also learned a little bit of BASIC as a kid, and we learned LOGO in
elementary school in Maryland.

*GOOD MEMORIES* ! :)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> downloaded the win32 version and tried it out...  the IDE seems vaguely
> reminiscent of Turbo Pascal which I used to use and love...  20 years ago,
> lol
>
> Free Pascal IDE Version 1.0.12 [2011/12/25]
> Compiler Version 2.6.0
> GDB Version GDB 7.2
> Using configuration files from: C:\FPC\2.6.0\bin\i386-win32\
> Running "c:\fpc\2.6.0\bin\i386-win32\hello.exe "
> Hello World

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)