[Chugalug] Sold on Ubuntu. . .. .

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:45:21 UTC 2012

I *love* Unity, but at this point at least, it's a big resource hog. Try
LXDE or XFCE. Both are light and nice looking. You can switch out the
window managers pretty easily with those if you want.

I use XMonad with LXDE. It works pretty nicely, and it's pretty speedy with
my really bad 50+ open browser tab habit and numerous tmux sessions with
various dev stuff running.