[Chugalug] Swap meet...

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:38:13 UTC 2012

I believe they are Wyse 60's, but I'll have to go look.  I think I
still have two of them.

I picked up a Soroc from a guy recently that I'm trying to rebuild.
Got the monitor working, but I think RAM is dead.  Also have a neat
little portable terminal, but I dropped it and now the keyboard/cover
brackets are broken.  Sad.

My ADM3a and SWTPC terminals aren't for trade, but I do have a spare
motherboard and power supply for a ADM3a if anyone needs parts.  I
dropped it too and broke the bakelite case, then scavenged the CRT for
use in an PET 8032 machine.

Speaking of keyboards, does anyone have a keyboard for a TRS80 Modell
II?  The one with the dual 8" floppies?  I think I tossed mine by
mistake when I got rid of a bunch of XT style keyboards a while back.

Jeff.