[Chugalug] Free Electronics Shred and Recycling Day at Orange Grove?

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 19:25:57 UTC 2012

> I will make a standing offer for any alpha equipment not spoken for

I only have one alpha up for grabs, an Alphaserver400.  Stephen has first
dibbs.  I should get around to testing it tonight.

I'm keeping the 2100 5/250.   I "won" that thing on ebay for $86 but they raped
me on shipping...  charged me over $400 to ship it from northern illinois to
chattanooga.    that was the first, and last, computer I bought off of ebay.