[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 08:53:34 UTC 2012

you (worm/Jeff), me, Stephen, and the person who was interested in the nes/sega
consoles will have to get together soon...   my first priority this weekend was
to gather up stuff for Orange Grove,  so I had to let the virtual swapmeet
"slide" while I focused on the O.G. stuff.    I'm not ignoring anyone, just
needed to focus on the O.G. stuff first because I don't know how often they have
"free crt" recycle day and I sure did not want to miss out on that!!! lol