[Chugalug] Swap meet...

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:37:24 UTC 2012

I will take the lack of response to mean that no one is interested.  I will
try and hold a swap meet for the general public the Sunday after
Thanksgiving at the Iron Labs.  I will have a ton of my stuff there and
will see who all I can get from the community to show up.  I will have
tables available for $5 and $10 depending on size.  If anyone is
interested, let me know.

-AW

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Aaron Welch <n2nightfall at gmail.com> wrote:

> We can do this EVERY Sunday.
>
> -AW
>

> On Nov 17, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Michael Scholten <dmscholten at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'd love to join in on the games... To bad I'll be otherwise busy.
>
> -Michael
>
> On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Nov 2012, Aaron Welch wrote:
>>
>>> We can have one here at Iron Labs tomorrow If you like.
>>>

>> A Sunday afternoon would be a great time to do something geeky...
>>
>> How about a swap meet and a boot camp for some FPS games?
>>
>> I've got a bunch of stuff a couple of blocks away that would be worth
>> doing some trading with: rack mount servers... A collection of odd parts.
>> RAM, HD's.. a Chumby, some joysticks.. etc.. etc..

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
423-505-9999
n2nightfall at gmail.com