[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:11:25 UTC 2012

True... but my plan is to use it to try learning a little bit about the
file system. I know it is similar to Linux which I can navigate well enough
for my purposes, but the last time I poked around in a mac FS I got lost
pretty quick. That, and while I had always been a PC person (and now prefer
linux), I've always wanted to get my hands on a mac that didn't belong to
someone else so that if I were to mess it up, no one could get mad at me. ;)

-Michael