[Chugalug] OT maybe, python and apache

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:52:20 UTC 2012

Thanks. I've never understood why there are seemingly so many paths to programs in Linux. Coming from windows everything is C:\Program Files\NameOfProgram\program.exe
So are you saying that I should use #!/usr/bin/enc python3 or am I misunderstanding you? I'M going to give it a try, and no I actually hadn't got this working yet.