[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:36:22 UTC 2012

Ok, may take you up on that unless someone has one here in Chatt... Kinda
have the same deal here, grabbed the mac at work to play with, providing it
works, but it didn't have the power cable so I have no clue if it even
works. Otherwise if someone has one that I could borrow for a day just to
test this laptop and see if it even works...

-Michael