[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

wes wes at the-wes.com
Sat Nov 17 18:23:28 UTC 2012

I have that power adapter you're describing. I got one for an old macbook
that didn't work. It still doesn't work. so technically, it's brand new and
never used. Yours for shipping for Oregon.

it's not a OEM apple part, it's a generic repro with no manufacturer marked
on the case. there is a model number: SA-65-A2.

Output: DC 24V 2.65A (65W)

-wes