[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:17:50 UTC 2012

Hey Ed,

I'd be interested in your NES and Sega Gen. Also, (and I'm not a mac person
so I don't know the proper name here...) I'm looking for a power cable for
an older mac book. Best way I can explain it is that the port on the laptop
looks like a RCA plug...

I'm too young to have amassed anything of interest so trading may not
work... But I could see about Twinkies if that would interest you ;)
provided they haven't sold out completely....

-Michael