[Chugalug] Wanted items (with regards to Virtual Swap Meet)

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:48:01 UTC 2012

Anything cool and handheld.  PDAs, PocketPCs, eMates, non-mainstream
portable game systems (of course, if anyone is dying to give me a Vita,
I'll take it... I guess).

I have an Android netbook, a UMID pocket laptop with a broken screen, old
Macs (iMacs and Power Macs).

Now I'm in St Louis, MO - but I'll pay for shipping my stuff if you pay for
shipping yours, (if you want an iMac for a PDA, you win on that deal) - or
if you just want to get rid of whatever, I'll pay for shipping to me.

I'd pay in Twinkies, but all I have are Cloud Cakes.

*- Chad W. Smith*