[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:30:09 UTC 2012

I'm glad I joined the list a few days ago!  I'd be interested in many of
the items on your list.  Unfortunately, my trade stock is fairly limited
(most of my machines I just can't let go of, had 'em for years).  About the
only machines I have multiple units of are the more common Commodore
machines (C64, VIC20, Plus4, maybe an extra C16).  I do still have a few
extra Laser128 Apple 2 clones left, plus a few Mac parts (6100? pizza box
looking models).

I too like vintage terminals, but don't really have any good ones to trade
(doubt anyone would want any of the Wyse's).
Know anyone with a desktop microvax?

How about a Colecovision game console so that I finally have something to
connect up to my Adam expansion pack?

Jeff.