[Chugalug] virtual swapmeet

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 17 04:50:02 UTC 2012

cool, lemme know what you are interested in and I'll test it and send you a
report of its (un)worthiness

remember the ol' SGI Challenge L 8x200 system I got from you a long time ago...
yep, I still have it...   might let that one go too.

ps: in my "wanted" section, I forgot to mention that I'm a SUCKER for vintage
dumb terminals