[Chugalug] Netflix on Ubuntu is working now, and a PPA is coming soon!

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:26:01 UTC 2012

I did not realize Netflix would not work on Linux. I just assumed I could open netflix.com in my firefox or google chrome web browser and watch my stuff. But I actually use a Western Digital TV Live. It can also pick up a shared network directory in the house, if I've got a media server for instance. Plus, in addition to Netflix it comes with VUDU which has movies and shows available as soon as they've been released.