[Chugalug] Ubuntu One Music development

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:36:28 UTC 2012

I have it installed but the Rhythmbox plug in itself is not enough for what I'd like to be able to do.

From: seabre986 at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:55:33 -0500
To: chugalug at chugalug.org
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] Ubuntu One Music development

There's a Rhythmbox plugin for Ubuntu One. Have you tried that? You need to make sure rhythmbox is installed first.
https://launchpad.net/rhythmbox-ubuntuone

Source is here: https://launchpad.net/rhythmbox-ubuntuone/stable-4-0/4.0.0/+download/rhythmbox-ubuntuone-4.0.0.tar.gz

Extract that and try running: sudo python setup.py install
Then run rhythmbox.