[Chugalug] Ubuntu One Music development

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:28:14 UTC 2012

I'M using Mint Linux but I'd like to be able to use the Ubuntu One Music store. The Ubuntu site does not offer a link file they just assume that if you're wanting to use Ubuntu One that you must already have Ubuntu, which comes pre packaged with Ubuntu One Music. I contacted them requesting a link to the .deb file. I was then told they do not offer that file for download nor will it work on any Linux distro except of course, Ubuntu. They offered to put me or anyone I know in contact with the development team if I was interested in helping out in that department. But since my programming skills are little and less I thought I would see if anyone here was really board and would like to pass the time cross-distroing Ubuntu One.