[Chugalug] Ubuntu on MacBook Pro

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:05:02 UTC 2012

Crazy! I just took the SSD out of my old Toshiba laptop and put it in the
MacBook. I booted rEFIt expecting to partition the drive but it booted all
the way to the desktop! Wifi and Bluetooth worked out of the box. Gotta
love that modular Linux kernel!

I do want to reinstall to 64-bit so I'll be doing that later.

-Eric