[Chugalug] A Lawyer Under Fire by Chugalug: Meeting Announcement

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:02:01 UTC 2012

Yep I'm working on it, if anyone on the list has a favorite livestream
choice they want to point me at I'm all ears.
I'd like to be able to stream w/o ads, have a link I can promote before
events, and record at the same time.
Can a google hangout do all this?  i dunno

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Nov 2012, Ed King wrote:
>
>> groovy... thanks Nancy and Mike for arranging this interesting meeting...
>>  can
>> it be videotaped and replayed without royalties? :)
>>

> That will be setup and available, it will be at Ed's final choice.
>
> It might even be streamed live...  Unknown yet. Having meeting at library
> regarding facilities soon.

Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com
http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/