[Chugalug] looking for cardbus nics

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 15 13:29:48 UTC 2012

around 2am last night I got my wife's car fixed (bad o2 sensor) and all seems
well after a 20 mile test drive, so now I can get back to gathering up some
stuff for swapmeet/orange-grove.   if/when I find those cardbus nics I'll put
them aside for Rod.   I plan to post a list of the stuff I have to
give-away/recycle/trade, so save your gas money and read the list, lol.   should
have the list ready by midnight friday.   Rod gets first dibbs on anything since
he gave me something really, really cool a long time ago.