[Chugalug] Any javascript guru's out there?

Randy Yates lpcustom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:34:22 UTC 2012

You should setup the "success" function on the ajax call perhaps.
 $.ajax({
        type: "POST",
        url: "<redacted>/cgi-bin/testloadhandler.php",
        async: false,
        data: params,
        success: function(e) {
             ip_callback(e);
        }
  });

I've never used EasyjQuery, so I apologize if this is incorrect. The
success callback function should fire if the ajax request went through
correctly. Are you utilizing firebug to see your ajax request/response?

Google reads my email!