[Chugalug] Flaky Tomato

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:59:13 UTC 2012

Eric,

I have an Asus RT-N16 running the fat build of ddwrt and I am having similar latency and throughput issues. Mine is set up as AP only, so I am not using WAN port at all.

Hmmm...

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011