[Chugalug] BFL Single

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:33:02 UTC 2012

Chad,

You are kind of... a dick.

You essentially tell Eric that he is fleecing somebody by trying to sell it for $700.

Eric listens to you yammer but doesn't really call you out, then quietly sells it for more on eBay.

Then you insinuate that you don't believe him and ask for his auction link. Just in case he did sell it you hedge your bet and say I wanna buy them all day long for $599 and sell them for $749.

Chad: eBay is an ECONOMY and pricing within any economy has specific reasons... in this case AVAILABILITY. $599 is the price for VAPORWARE, $749 is the price to OWN IT TODAY.

Furthermore, the person that bought it for $750 is not an idiot, they are reacting to an unknown (by you) stimulus.

I almost never offer up my old tech for sale here on the list because this is a very small economy. Ebay and even Craig's list offer a much larger and more diverse economy that ALWAYS results in a better sale price for my wares.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com