[Chugalug] BFL Single

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:28:03 UTC 2012

I tried bitcoin mining a couple years back, and I don't think I ever got a
single bitcoin - I didn't have any dedicated hardware and at the hash rate
I was getting, I was losing money just in the power rate alone.

That said - in your opinion - do you think getting a Jalapeno would be
worth it for the noob bitcoin miner?

I wouldn't expect to make a profit in a month or anything, but eventually -
as in well less than a year.

*- Chad W. Smith*