[Chugalug] BFL Single

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:40:03 UTC 2012

My plan was to mine and trade up to the SC... But the Single's 32dB spec is
way off. I'm reading close to 60dBC and 50dBA at normal operation. Since
the thing needs to be tethered to a computer, I can't stash it anywhere out
of ear-shot.

I'll just sell it on ebay where the Singles are hovering around $750.

-Eric