[Chugalug] BFL Single

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:25:17 UTC 2012

With BFL asics shipping in the next 30 days, you will have a hard time
selling that single for 100 bucks. The asic jalapeño will do 4.5 ghash
silently using about 5 watts of power and it sells for 149 right now.

In would be willing to host your single on my dedicated mining rig and
share profits with you. I have solid power and network and would cover all
electricity and cooling costs as well as provide the host rig for the
mining software.
We could create a joint pool account and both share the login for it to
avoid ambiguity and split the btc at a determined rate.

If your interested in doing this let me know and we can discuss details.
Boodaddy at gmail.com