[Chugalug] swap meet (was Re: Orange Grove Center would like your spare computers!)

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 7 21:41:32 UTC 2012

I am starting to gather up a pile of stuff to take to Orange Grove on Nov 19th

but...

some of the things I'm thinking about "letting go of" are kinda cool (eg: sun
and sgi boxen, maybe some old macs) so I thought I'd offer them to fellow
chugaluggers before sending them to the boneyard

not looking for money but since I'm a whore (computer whore that is) I would
love to trade my worthless crap for your worthless crap, and if you don't have
any worthless crap to trade, then you can have my worthless crap for free ;)

so... I'm tentatively calling for a swap meet to be held Saturday Nov 17th,
noon, parking lot where Sears used to be in East Ridge (near the Rave theater)